Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I don't see the product I am looking for, can you still help me?
Of course! Please contact us using our Contact page
, or call Laura at (630) 750-7381. We will do our best to work with you to find the personalized gift or promotional item you want. That's why we say we have the "personal service you want"!
2. How do I place an order?
To place an order, please contact us using our Contact
page, or call Laura at (630) 750-7381. We like to have a personal relationship with our customers, and we feel that the "personal service" provides a unique and satisfying buying experience. We look forward to helping you!
3. What payment options do you have?
We accept checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Oh yeah, cash works, too!
4. Do I need to order a minimum amount of items?
No. There are never any minimum quantities or setup fees at More Than Mugs.
5. Do I need to pay a setup fee for my order?
No. There are never any setup fees or minimum quantities at More Than Mugs.
6. Do you have any Quantity Discounts?
Yes. Our quantity discounts for all items over $12.95 are as follows:
- 20-49 items = $1.00 off each item
- 50-99 items = $2.00 off each item
- 100+ items = $3.00 off each item
For all other items, please contact us using our Contact page or call Laura at (630) 750-7381 for exact discounts for your order. To ensure that you get the quantity discount, you can "pre-pay" for your items and take delivery of those items later. We'll keep track of how many items we still owe you.
7. Are your ceramic mugs dishwasher/microwave safe?
Yes. All of our ceramic mugs are both dishwasher and microwave safe.
8. How can I be sure that I will like how the personalized/customized gift or promotional item looks?
At More Than Mugs, we are committed to your satisfaction. That is why we email a digital proof for you to approve before anything goes to print.
9. What formats of pictures do you accept?
We can accept any format of picture, but the best are as follows:
- For regular pictures, we prefer any of these: .tif, .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png
- For logos, we prefer any of these: .cdr, .eps, .wmf, .ai, .pdf
10. What resolution should my picture be when I send it to you?
The higher the resolution, the better it is. We require at least 300 dpi/ppi (dots per inch/pixels per inch) when we print a picture. Here are the minimum recommended sizes:
- For a full wrap-around: 2700 x 1050 pixels = 9" x 3.5"
- Regular Picture/Logo: 1050 x 900 pixels = 3.5" x 3"
11. What fonts and colors can I use for the text on my gifts and promotional items?
We have a large selection of fonts and colors. Here are our most commonly used and favorites: (click on the image to view larger version)
12. Will what I see on the screen be exactly what I get?
While we are confident that you will gain a great perspective on the final look of your item, there are certain factors that will affect the look of things that are, unfortunately, out of our control:
- Product Color: exact colors shown vary somewhat from computer to computer, so while the picture you see is definitely close to the real thing, there may be some slight variation.
- Product Size: depending on your computer's settings, you may be looking at a picture/image that is smaller than, equal to, or larger than life size.
13. What are the options for the Stick People on your mugs and ornaments?
14. What are the font and color options for the Scramble Name mugs?